Home:  Subscriber Apparatus: GPO TELEPHONE 248, 1930's

GPO TELEPHONE  248, 1930's

View all Subscriber Apparatus

GPO TELEPHONE 248, 1930's

The 248 two extension phone replaced the bell set No20, see item A0012

Donated by Mac Mclane

Add a memory or information about this object

A0013



2007 The Museum of Technology, The Great War and WWII
Company registered in England No. 7452160, Registered Charity No. 1140352, Accredited Museum No. 2221