Home:  Miscellaneous: TELEGRAPH RELAY, 1899

TELEGRAPH RELAY, 1899

View all Miscellaneous

TELEGRAPH RELAY, 1899

Removed from the South Western House Hotel, built in 1830, by Peter Silett a radio engineer for Radio Solent. Identified as a telegraph relay, however the three contacts are too large for Telegraph Transmission, and it may have been used in a supervisory mode such as power control.

Add a memory or information about this object

A1583



2007 The Museum of Technology, The Great War and WWII
Company registered in England No. 7452160, Registered Charity No. 1140352, Accredited Museum No. 2221